Hey GirlMoguls – in honor of this month’s book club, we’re giving away a beautiful sterling silver cartouche necklace. What’s that? In ancient Egypt a cartouche was a group of hieroglyphics that represented a name, and it usually circled. In Sphinx’s Princess one of the first hieroglyphics Nefertiti learns is her name. The cartouche can be personalized with up to 9 letter of your name, so it’s a super unique (and beautiful) prize – and it’s valued at over $50.
Ok so to win – first – this prize is open to members of the book club and insider’s club only…so if you’re not a already a member you can join for FREE – to be entered in the contest just add “I want my Mummy” in the sign up form comments.
You can sign up for the book club below:
Free Book Club Membership
Develop Your Daughter’s Confidence and Self Esteem through the Power of Books
Why Encourage Your Daughter to Sign Up For a Free — and Secure Trial Membership in the GirlMogul Book Club?
Because she’ll get:
> Access to our monthly book club – each month we provide a recommended book pick to a carefully selected titled designed to encourage, inspire and engage
> Reading guides, chats, and cool author goodies
> Book Reviews and recommendation of the newest books on the teen and tween scene
Prizes and giveaways just for book club members
Free Girl Power Rules eBook
And even more great bonuses…all for trying the GirlMogul Book Club for Free
So sign up today for your Free Trial Membership Today…
Would you like to see your daughter engaged, articulate, full of confidence and well-positioned for her future success?
Did You Know Girls are at a High Risk to Develop THESE PROBLEMS
• Eating disorders, low self esteem and depression are the most common health problems in girls?
• Many girls begin dieting as EARLY as the age of 10
• By 15, girls are twice as likely to be depressed than are boys
• By age 10, girls begin to think being smart isn’t cool and start to play dumb
Moms, are you worried that your daughter:
• Won’t make positive choices?
• Won’t develop high self-esteem?
• Won’t do well in school?
• Won’t be invested in the future?
Would you rather your daughter have:
• A positive body image
• Amazing self esteem
• Tremendous confidence in school
• Money smarts
• Exciting goals and a plan to achieve them
• Her Own Talents and Interests
• And the Knowledge she can do anything she sets her mind to?
ARE YOU READY TO LIGHT UP HER GIRL POWER?
If so, you’re not alone. Most parents want the best for their daughters. They want to encourage their daughter’s success and make sure she has the skills to cope with life’s challenges and opportunities.
Did you know that reading and literary are key components to a successful future? Just ask some of the great readers in history like Winston Churchill, Oprah, Dr. Seuss, Jacqueline Kennedy, C.S. Lewis, Walt Disney, Elisabeth Hardwick, Margaret Mead and Thomas Jefferson, just to name a few.
At GirlMogul Book Club, we couldn’t agree more. And as a parent, you probably agree, knowing how important reading and how a love of books can open up new worlds for your daughter. You want the best for her. You want to encourage her success and prepare her with a foundation so she can successfully overcome life’s challenges and opportunities.
Why is Reading Fundamental to Success
> Readers do better on tests like the SATs
> Readers are better prepared to communicate with others
> Reading can open up new worlds and enrich children’s lives
> Reading teaches critical thinking and reasoning skills
> Books help children develop vital academic skills
In a nutshell: Today a reader, Tomorrow a Leader.
You Can Help Your Daughter Develop Critical Academic, Social and Leadership Skills
I started the GirlMogul Book Club because I am a passionate reader and owe my love of reading to my success as an Ivy League honor student, corporate executive, mother, writer and entrepreneur. Books, whether they were the classics, biographies, how-tos, or even chick lit provided me with new vistas, experiences and the tools I needed to succeed in life.
Today, I think our daughters are being shortchanged. Everything was princess this and diva that. I mean c’mon, the chances of any of us becoming princesses are pretty slim (plus they always seem to be magnets for really BAD things). I thought – why won’t someone encourage my daughter to grow up to be a CEO, a rocket scientist, or a Peace Prize Winner. Where are her positive role models?
I knew I had to something, anything to help our girls get passionate about learning and success – and see that there is more to life than a party. And all without coming off like a preachy, interfering mom.
So I started to search for great books that would entertain, enlighten and teach a lesson or two. Books that would help her think, grow and develop her confidence, esteem and talents – GIRL POWER Books if you will.
And my approach worked. My daughter and other girls loved the books, and discussing them. Grades went up, and they became more confident in her everyday life. Once my daughter entered the world of achievement, she saw that reading led to a world of achievement, and she began to see that being smart and accomplished – and doing something besides party hopping could be pretty cool.
After seeing the impact, I knew I was on to something and wanted to share a love of books – and the power they have to transform girls’ lives with everyone.
- “It is frustrating that, despite how far women have come in the world, a girl is still considered a “tomboy” if she likes sports and is good at science and math. Girls can do just as well if not better than boys in these pursuits, and hooray to GirlMogul for allowing girls to broadcast that message.” ~ Katherine, mother to Erika, and journalist
- “I think we can safely agree that we’d prefer our daughters to aspire to become more in life than a diva or a heart breaker. Think bigger, … I beg you! Thankfully the wonderfully named GirlMogul has come to the rescue…” ~ CoolMomPicks.com
- “I love the message your site and products are sending!” ~ Sally, mother
- “What a great idea.. The whole “princess” thing annoys me to no end. I want my daughter to grow up with more “wishes” then to be a princess.” ~ Jill, mother 2 girls
- “GirlMogul is a company that believes in the power of dreams, and encouraging those dreams.” ~ Mommy Mandy – Mom & small business owner
- “Do you believe in girl power? Girl Mogul does! They believe in encouraging girls’ dreams, in empowering successful girls. You won’t find any princess messages here. What you will find: Positive, encouraging messages for girls.” ~ Kim, mom & Mommy Blogger
- “I absolutely love the philosophy behind this product…Having 2 girls, it is an inspiration.” ~ Ginny – Stay at home Mom & Scrapbooker and Blogger
THE GIRL POWER BOOK CLUB CAN WORK FOR YOUR DAUGHTER TOO
The GirlMogul Girl Power Book Club is a complete online community and reading center for your daughters. It’s a key component in setting your daughter up for her future success and in building her self-esteem and confidence. It’s an interactive online book club – NOT a one-way street (we know how much girls like to listen to someone talking to them at this age), rather its a totally interactive book club site that lets your daughter foster her love of learning – and develop her girl power.
HER SAFETY IS OUR BIGGEST CONCERN
Every day she can log on to the totally SAFE and monitored GirlMogul Insider Club website and read new posts and stories about the topics she cares about, filtered through eyes of the GirlMoguls and guest writers. She’ll be able to read, reflect, post comments and feel supported by the powerful community behind GirlMogul.
This is a totally safe and controlled environment for members – we take your daughter’s cybersafety seriously and while we’re no “Big Sister” we make sure the GirlMogul Insider Club is a safe online haven for your tween.
Let Her Girl Power Shine –
The GirlMogul Book Club is a complete experience for your daughter. But what does she get by being part of the club?
- A main book pick each month (book not included*)
- Reader’s Guides, Book Posts, and Author Goodies
- Guided Chats and other Interactive Discussions about the books
- Recommendations and reviews for other great books, including fiction, non-fiction and resource guides, for all reading levels
- The chance to win great prizes (like iPods, gift certificates and other cool stuff) when she participates in the community challenge
- A Strong Community dedicated to her success – where she can be herself in a SAFE, MONITORED ENVIRONMENT
- Tons of related content about the books we’re reading – from posts on Ancient Egypt, do whether or not the Viking Age was started by a shortage of wives…to help frame the historical context or present-day reality
- PLUS a FREE GIFT just for joining – a Girl Power Rules ebook
*We let you pick the best place to get the book – the library, from a friend, your favorite local bookstore or perhaps as the lucky winner of one of our giveaways
The GirlMogul Book Club will help her guide her own future – don’t let society and the media do it for her. This is one club that will MAKE A HUGE IMPACT on the woman your daughter becomes – make sure she’s inspired the right way!
Now you may think — hmm – couldn’t I get all this information myself. Sure – you could, but the GirlMogul Book Club is the result of hours, months – even years of work, researching tweens, their issues and their likes and dislikes.
In developing the GirlMogul Book Club I read every book about tweens out there – both fact and fiction. I consulted parenting experts (and became one in turn). i spoke with authors and educators and I talked to countless tween girls to find out what they cared about. I researched cool, fun books to be part of the club. I got writers and experts to contribute content. I created special ‘character’ guides within the site to help your daughter find what’s she’s most interested in.
This wasn’t something that I put together in a few hours or days – this is the result of OVER TWO YEARS of WORK to build a community for tween girls that would really inspire them – that would allow them to hope, dream, learn and build themselves. I truly worked to create something that would LIGHT UP THEIR GIRL POWER and allow them to see the future as full of possibilities – and commit to getting themselves there.
Time & Money Well Spent
So you might think something like this would cost a lot of money – I mean the money I spent researching and developing the site could have bought me a couple of great vacations, or an awesome wardrobe (or maybe that vintage convertible I’ve had my eye on…)
With a GirlMogul Book Club Membership, your daughter will read stories of inspiring characters, fight (imaginary) battles, discover the meaning of character and build a foundation for her success. She’ll engage with the books and fire up a life-long love of learning that will shift her well in thus dynamic world.
She’ll learn to read, yes, but she’ll also learn critical thinking skills, how to think and interpret what’s she’s reading and draw her own conclusions. She’ll learn the value of slowing down and reading a book in a world that prizes instant gratification.
She’ll have a place, a community that prizes thought and values character.
The community comes with its own set of guides – the GirlMoguls – characters who let your daughter get the most of the Club and help her find her interests and passions. And the GirlMoguls introduce AMAZING books and stories that lead us beyond the present day obsession with fame and fortune, characters and role models who use their intelligence and smarts to solve problems, role models who have an insatiable curiosity and a zest for life, who are committed to helping others.
The GirlMogul Book Club is filled with engaging and fun content – it’s more than just the books. I knew it had to be – because I wanted my daughter to want to read it and participate. Not only is there plenty of material to dive into, but there are interactive quizzes, contests and projects to get your daughter thinking and doing…. A membership to GirlMogul Book Club will help your daughter see that success happens every day in the real world, and isn’t defined by bright lights or reality TV.
• Thought in terms of Success Tales, not fairy tales
• Was totally confident in her ability to succeed
• Remained strong and made positive choices in the face of peer pressure
• Was motivated to make her wishes come true
• Wanted to spend more time with you (talking about the books is a great bonding experience – you’ll want to read them too!)
• Felt the true pride of accomplishment after achieving something extraordinary in her eyes
A GirlMogul Book Club Membership will help your daughter experience all of that.
Armed with the power of the GirlMogul your daughter will be able to:
• Develop a life long love of learning
• An insatiable curiosity about the world around her
• Relate to helping others
• Envision a positive, successful future
• Learn how to solve problems
• Look out for herself
• Find her talents and passions and follow them
• Be true to herself
• Believe in possibilities
DO YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTER
• Be inspired to be all that she can be?
The GirlMogul Book Club will help your daughter DO JUST THAT.
Right now, I am introducing the GirlMogul Book Club to you… FREE – THAT’S RIGHT -TRY US FREE FOR ONE MONTH FREE and then pay only $4.99 per month… and you may cancel at any time PLUS you’ll get our special bonuses, yours to keep, even if you decide the Girl Power Book Club isn’t for you.
Yes, for less than the price of a new outfit,, your daughter can be inspired and encouraged. You don’t have to be an expert to inspire your daughter – you just have to be her mother and gently push her in the right direction.
AND to MAKE the GirlMogul Book Club even more exciting for your daughter, we’re including these bonuses when you sign up – AND you get to keep them no matter what:
And that’s not all – you won’t just get the membership to the GirlMogul Book Club. I have added some great bonuses to make this a true GIRL POWER KIT – you couldn’t buy all of these items in a store for less than $100!
YOUR GIRL POWER KIT CONTAINS:
• Total access to all of the great girl power empowering content on our community site
• Access to the GirlMogul community of other GirlMoguls and mentors
• Monthly book club pick (book not included), readers guides, author goodies, chats and more
• Chances to win great prizes like iPods, digital cameras and gift certificates to all the cool places
PLUS YOU’LL GET THESE BONUSES:
• Girl Power Rules eBook– Over 20 profiles of inspiring, encouraging and motivating women mentors from all areas ($12.99)
• The GirlMogul Get Goaling Workbook – a dreams to goal workbook that can be used over and over to help your daughter dream about her future and set real, attainable goals for today ($12.99 value)
• 25+ Things a GirlMogul can do today to change her world (eBook) (a $9.99 value)
And it’s Guaranteed:
That’s right. Join Now and get a whole month to try us for FREE. Enjoy the GirlMogul Book Club and your free gift on us for a month. AND IT’S 100% Guaranteed!
That’s right – try it FREE for one month. Then if you decide not to keep the enjoying the benefits of the Girl Power Book Club, you may cancel at any time, no questions. You have nothing to lose!
YOU CAN ENSURE YOUR DAUGHTER’S SUCCESS AND A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HER. Help her discover and indulge in love of reading and build a passion for reading – the keys to her success. Join the Club Today!
And don’t forget ALL your free bonuses, including your Girl Power Rules Book are yours to keep no matter what.
To your daughter’s success,
P.S. The truth is our daughters may remember only a fraction of what they’re taught in school. But the gift of mentors and the opening of the door into a world of achievement, conviction and accomplishment will stay with them forever as they navigate the rocky waters of adolescence. Ground them now with the foundation they need to keep reaching for the stars, to keep their feet on the ground and to go through life with a purpose –
• Inspire your daughter to go for her own goals, instead of always following the crowd
• Give your daughter a feeling of self confidence and the happiness that comes with it
• Open your daughter’s eyes to the fantastic future that awaits her
• Experience the joy and pride of seeing your daughter expand and triumph with each step she takes towards success
The GirlMogul Book Club will inspire and motivate your daughter to imagine a rich, confident, wonderful life – and help her start living it now.
Join the GirlMogul Book Club for FREE today…
And then – go to the book club section and start reading and browsing – and you check out the giveaway post here.
Posted by GirlMogul Rose